Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Thursday 18 June 2015

Another Owl Cushion

In the process of sorting and tidying out my EMPTY NEST I have been doing some major stashbusting. 

There were a  few bits and pieces of Raeesah Cotton Soft DK;  Strawberries & Cream (a recycled cotton / acrylic blend) and Coffee Cotton (a panfibre / cotton / coffee extract blend) in one of my baskets - not enough to make anything "big" but just enough to make a cushion!!!!


I had to plan out the colours carefully so that I would only use up the scraps!     


I mixed and matched the buttons for the back too so that I could start clearing out my odd button stash!

If you would like to make one of your own the pattern can be found on RAVELRY

For the next 10 days only you will receive a 30% discount on this pattern if you use the following code:

POC0001

10 comments:

  1. Lovely. I invite you to share at my link up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it so beautiful.
    I love owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! What an excellent design and it's so classic- seeing it sitting on someone's couch would make me giggle.

    http://www.divinedebris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this it's wonderful
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure why, but the rav link you gave goes to your shop of 5 items, click on your username and it brings up 2 pages of patterns...................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I just tested it and it opens up at the pattern. Maybe there was a glitch on Ravelry - here is the address try copy and paste. Please let me know if you get sorted!

      Delete
    2. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/popcorn-owl-cushion

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful cushion that is. A real great project to work with left-over yarn. I had a look around your blog and it is really amazing what you are doing. I will definitely come back here. Have a nice weekend, Viola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing at my link up in week 25,
    you are welcome to share again now :o)

    ReplyDelete